Reviewers in 2009
Downloads: The fulltext of this document has been downloaded 518 times since 2009
Article citation: , (2009) "Reviewers in 2009", Library Hi Tech, Vol. 27 Iss: 4, pp. -
Article Type: Reviewers in 2009 From: Library Hi Tech, Volume 27, Issue 4
The Editor would like to thank all those who have graciously given their time to review papers for Library Hi Tech throughout the year. Their efforts, much appreciated, have contributed to the improvement and value of both the articles and the journal:
- Professor Morell D. Boone, Interim Dean and Professor, College of Technology, Eastern Michigan University, USA.
- Ms May Chang, North Carolina State University, USA.
- Ms Susan Cleyle, Associate University Librarian, Queen Elizabeth II Library, Memorial University of Newfoundland, Canada.
- Professor Timothy W. Cole, Maths Librarian and Associate Professor of Library Administration, University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign, USA.
- Dr Colin Darch, Senior Information Specialist, African Studies Library, University of Cape Town, South Africa.
- Dr Andreas Degkwitz, Director of the Information- Communication- and Media-Centre (ICMC) Cottbus, Technical University of Cottbus, Germany.
- Dr Bradford Lee Eden, Associate University Librarian for Technical Services and Scholarly Communication, University of California Santa Barbara, USA.
- Dr Ina Fourie, Associate Professor, Information Science, University of Pretoria, South Africa.
- Dr Charles Hildreth, Associate Professor, Long Island University, USA.
- Dr Kenneth Einar Himma, Associate Professor, Department of Philosophy, Seattle Pacific University, USA.
- Dr Larry A. Kroah, Director, Trenton Free Public Library, USA.
- Professor Karen Markey, School of Information, University of Michigan, USA.
- Mr Joe Matthews, Vice President of Sales, EOS International, USA.
- Ms Eleanor Mitchell, Director of Library Services, Dickinson College, USA.
- Ms Anne Mostad-Jensen, Library Assistant, University of Minnesota, USA.
- Dr Aaron Nichols, Access Services Librarian, University Library, University of Wisconsin, USA.
- Mr Steve O’Connor, University Librarian, Pao Yue-kong Library, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong.
- Mr Edward J. Roberts, Principal Policy Analyst, RealNetworks Inc., Seattle, USA.
- Professor Jennifer Rowley, Lecturer and Professor, Department of Information and Communications, Manchester Metropolitan University, UK.
- Mr James Rush, Consultant, Pennsylvania, USA.
- Dr Hildegard Schaeffler, Head of Serials and Electronic Media, Bayerische Staatsbibliothek, Munich, Germany.
- Professor Axel Schmetzke, Librarian, University of Wisconsin - Stevens Point, USA.
- Mr Steven W. Sowards, Head of Main Library Reference, 100 Library, Michigan State University, USA.
- Mr Jeffrey Trzeciak, University Librarian, McMaster University, Canada.
- Ms Sarah Barbara Watstein, AUL for Research and Instructional Services, UCLA Library, USA.
- Dr Judith Wusteman, Lecturer, School of Library and Information Studies, University College Dublin, Ireland.
- Ms Sandra Yee, Dean of University Libraries, David Adamany Undergraduate Library, Wayne State University, USA.