Editor: Professor Miguel R. Olivas-Lujan and Professor Tanya Bondarouk
Subject: Management Science / Management Studies (view other series in this subject area)
Information: Author guidelines
Other: News (Inc. call for papers) | Recommend this book series
Also available in our: Emerald Business, Management and Economics eBook Series Collection
Online access: Online table of contents | Latest Volume RSS
Advanced Series in Management offers new perspectives on management that will influence theory and practice. New, hybrid, or unusual approaches to―and scholarly ideas about―research in management and related disciplines are welcome. Whether exploratory or evidence-based, analytical or holistic, inquiries often neglected by flagship publications are especially encouraged.
Recent volumes have:
• Shown emerging uses of social media for Human Resources & Strategic Management
• Concentrated on different forms of honesty manifestations & outcomes for individuals & organizations
• Documented relationships between commercial diplomacy, international relations & business
• Explored effects of new uses of Information Technologies in changing management practices in HR & related areas
• Presented an autopoietic theory of firm formation & evolution
• Introduced the competence-based approach to strategy & management theory & practice
Professor Miguel R. Olivas-Lujan
Clarion University of Pennsylvania, USA
Professor Tanya Bondarouk
University of Twente, The Netherlands
Emerald Group Publishing Ltd.
Please submit your papers to the Editors via email.
This title is available as part of the Emerald Business, Management and Economics eBook Series Collection. If you are a subscriber, please follow the link below to access your subscribed content. For purchase/subscription options please contact email@example.com.
For more information about any of the volumes listed below, or to purchase a print copy, please click on the relevant volume title: