Previously published as Technical Education and then Technical Education and Industrial Training
Follow the Table of Contents link above for previous content.
Special Issue Call for Papers: E-learning Globalisation: The impact of E-learning - what difference has it made?
Click here for more information.
Education + Training addresses the increasingly complex relationships between education, training and employment and the impact of these relationships on national and global labour markets. The journal gives specific consideration to young people, looking at how the transition from school/college to employment is achieved and how the nature of partnerships between the worlds of education and work continues to evolve.
The Journal explores vocationalism in learning and efforts to address employability within the curriculum, together with coverage of innovative themes and initiatives within vocational education and training.
Key Journal Audiences
The Journal is read by policy makers, educators and academics working in a wide range of fields including education, learning and skills development, enterprise and entrepreneurship education and training, induction and career development.
- Managing the transition from school/college to work
- New initiatives in post 16 vocational education and training
- Education-Business partnerships and collaboration
- Links between education and industry
- The graduate labour market
- Work experience and placements
- The recruitment, induction and development of school leavers and graduates
- Young person employability and career developemnt
- E learning in further and higher education
- Research news
- Reviews of recent publications
Education + Training is Indexed and Abstracted in:
- A+ Education
- Academic Search Alumni Edition
- Academic Search Complete
- Academic Search Premier
- Academic Source Complete
- Academic Source Premier
- Australian Education Index
- Cabell's Directory of Publishing Opportunities in Management and Marketing
- CEDEFOP VET-BIB Bibliographic Database
- Contents Pages in Education
- Current Index to Journals in Education
- Educational Administration Abstracts
- Educational Research Abstracts
- Educational Technology Index
- Emerald Management Reviews
- Human Resources Abstracts
- IEE INSPEC database
- Management + Marketing Abstracts
- Publishing in Academic Journals in Education
- Research into Higher Education Abstracts
Education + Training is available as part of an online subscription to the Emerald Education eJournals Collection. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Emerald Education eJournals Collection page.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the
principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics.