For the latest news, publication alerts and debates, follow Emerald Education on Twitter:
Campus-Wide Information Systems (CWIS) provides wide-ranging and independent coverage of the management, use and integration of information resources and learning technologies. It provides a forum for the sharing of the latest theories, applications, and services related to planning, developing, managing, using, and evaluating information technologies in administrative, academic, and library computing, as well as other educational technologies.
- Research articles illustrating and critiquing educational technologies and new uses of technology in education
- Issue-or results-focused case studies detailing examples of technology applications in higher education
- In-depth analyses of the latest theories, applications and services in the field.
INNOVATIONS IN TEACHING AND LEARNING WITH TECHNOLOGY
- The changing roles of teacher and student
- Technology and student learning
- Teaching in new technology environments
- Interactive teaching modules
- Standards and assessment
- Wireless communication and instruction
- Voice recognition
- Mobile computing
- Advanced networking applications
IT IMPLEMENTATION AND SUPPORT
- Designing and developing computer networks
- Technology support services
- Managing Web based resources
- Digital libraries
- Information repositories.
PLANNING AND ADMINISTRATION
- Developing and maintaining networks effectively and efficiently
- Managing a networked environment infrastructure
- Course management systems
- Accreditation of distance learning programmes
- Campus portals
- Computer security
- Intellectual property.
Campus-Wide Information Systems is Indexed and Abstracted in:
- A+ Education
- ABI Inform
- Academic Search Alumni
- Academic Search Complete
- Academic Search Premier
- Academic Source Complete
- Academic Source Premier
- Australian Education Index
- Computer & Applied Sciences Complete
- Current Awareness Abstracts
- Education Resources Information Center (ERIC)
- Emerald Management Reviews
- The Informed Librarian
- Information Management and Technology Abstracts
- Publishing in Academic Journals in Education
Campus Wide Information Systems is available as part of an online subscription to the Emerald Education eJournals Collection. For more information, please email email@example.com or visit the Emerald Education eJournals Collection page.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the
principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics.