Full text online
Content: Table of Contents | Latest Issue RSS
Information: Journal information | Editorial Team | Author Guidelines
Other: Journal News (inc. calls for papers) | Sample articles | Events | Recommend this journal
Incorporates International Journal of Quality Science
Follow the Table of Contents link above for previous content.
In today's competitive business and industrial environment, it is mandatory that top management is fully conversant with new thinking, techniques and developments in the field.
The journal deals with all aspects of business and manufacturing improvements, from the training of senior managers, to innovations in processing and production to raise standards of product quality. It is this unique blend of managerial and technical material that makes this journal a valuable resource for senior managers striving for higher standards. Coverage includes:
• Equipment maintenance & availability
• Gauging, calibration & measurement
• Life cycle costing & sustainability
• Reliability Management of Systems
• Green Marketing
• Product liability
• Product testing techniques & systems
• Quality function deployment
• Reliability & quality education & training, productivity improvements & regulatory standards for quality
• Statistical process control
• System modelling
• Teamwork information your company needs to achieve and maintain competitive standards.
International Journal of Quality & Reliability Management is available as part of an online subscription to the Emerald Operations, Logistics & Quality eJournals Collection. For more information, please email email@example.com or visit the Emerald Operations, Logistics & Quality eJournals Collection page.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the
principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics.