In the ever-changing world of the fashion industry, it is imperative that senior managers and academics in the field are kept abreast of the latest trends and developments. Journal of Fashion Marketing and Management ensures that readers heighten their understanding of issues affecting their industry through the latest thinking and current best practice.
The specific aims of the journal are to:
- provide a refereed forum for empirically based research in clothing marketing and management
- encourage the production and dissemination of rigorous academic papers addressing major marketing and management issues facing the world's fashion manufacturing and retailing sectors
- identify best managerial and marketing practices internationally and to promote their widespread use in the sector
- provide a regular review of trade, production, consumption and employment trends in various countries/regions
- expose concepts in fashion marketing and management to rigorous study and, where appropriate, to undermine widely held myths by presenting well-focused research evidence
For the latest news, publication alerts and debates, join our online communities:
Abstracted and Indexed in
- ABI Inform
- Cabell's Directory of Publishing Opportunities in Management & Marketing
- Cambridge Scientific Abstracts
- Clothing & Textile Arts Index
- EBSCO (Business Source Complete)
- Electronic Collections Online
- Textile Technology Index
- The Retail Directory
- TOC Premier
- World Textile Abstracts
- Zetoc (British Library)
Journal of Fashion Marketing and Management is available as part of an online subscription to the Emerald Marketing eJournals Collection. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Emerald Marketing eJournals Collection page.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the
principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics.