Journal of Money Laundering Control is specifically designed for all those concerned with the prevention of money laundering. Its objective is to publish analysis, briefings and updates which are of direct relevance to practitioners while meeting the highest intellectual standards.
Specific submission criteria can be obtained by contacting the Editors.
- Anti-money laundering legislation in jurisdictions worldwide
- US anti-money laundering regulation
- FATF - the fight against terrorist financing
- JMLSG guidance notes
- suspicious transaction reporting requirements
- Monitoring patterns of suspicious payments
- New and emerging techniques in money laundering
- Gambling and money laundering
- Underground banking systems
- Confidentiality and the duty of disclosure
- Prosecution for money laundering offences
- Confiscation, forfeiture and disruption of terrorist finances
- Recovering the proceeds of crime
- Investigation and enforcement
- Stay in touch with international developments in the area of money-laundering control
- Keep up-to-date with technological changes in this rapidly evolving field
- Assess the impact of globalization on financial transactions and financial crime
- Gain practical guidance to help you understand the increasing sophistication of the criminal element.
Guided by expert Editors and an eminent International Advisory Board, Journal of Money Laundering Control is the world's only quarterly, peer-reviewed journal designed to keep subscribers up to date with the latest law, regulation, techniques and best practice in the prevention, identification and prosecution of money laundering.
Subscribing to JMLC will give you and your organization access to some of the world's leading experts in the field including: Regulators, Bankers, Prosecutors, Investigators, Lawyers, Auditors and Academic Researchers.
Key journal audiences
- Senior police officers
- Regulators and policy makers
- Academic researchers
Journal of Money Laundering Control is indexed and abstracted in:
- ABI/INFORM Complete / ABI/INFORM Global / Professional ABI/INFORM Complete (ProQuest)
- Academic Research Library (ProQuest)
- Banking Information Source (ProQuest)
- Business Source Alumni Edition / Complete / Complete: Government Edition / Corporate / Corporate (Select Edition) / Corporate Plus / Elite / Premier (EBSCO)
- Cabell's Directory of Publishing Opportunities in Economics and Finance
- Current Abstracts
- Discovery (ProQuest)
- Lexis Nexis
- OCLC - Electronic Collections Online
- Professional ProQuest Central / ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Criminal Justice
- ProQuest Pharma Collection
- QUALIS (Brazil)
- Research Library (ProQuest)
- Criminal Justice Abstracts (EBSCO)
- Criminal Justice Abstracts with Full Text (EBSCO)
- TOC Premier (EBSCO)
For the latest information on Emerald's Accounting and Finance journals, follow us on Twitter at: http://www.twitter.com/EmeraldAccFin
Journal of Money Laundering Control is available as part of an online subscription to the Emerald Accounting, Finance & Economics eJournals Collection. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Emerald Accounting, Finance & Economics eJournals Collection page.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the
principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics.
- Changes in methods of freezing funds of terrorist organisations since 9/11: A comparative analysis
Volume: 15 Issue: 2; 2012
View Abstract | HTML | PDF