Incorporates Balance Sheet
Follow the Table of Contents link above for previous content.
The Journal of Risk Finance provides a rigorous forum for the publication of peer-reviewed theoretical and empirical research articles, by both academic and industry experts, related to the financing of risk in its various forms. With a long-standing focus on issues of market convergence, the journal is particularly committed to research addressing (1) the creation of innovative structured products straddling the boundaries of financial engineering and alternative risk transfer, and (2) the development of risk-financing mechanisms in an international context.
Articles, including review articles, empirical and conceptual, which should display thoughtful, accurate research and be rigorous in all regards, are most welcome on the following topics:
- Derivatives and structured financial products;
- Financial risk management;
- Regulation of risk management;
- Risk governance;
- Financial innovation;
- Covered bond markets;
- Alternative risk measures;
- Economic and risk capital;
- Capital structure and credit-arbitrage methods;
- Corporate social responsibility and risk management;
- Other issues relating to the effective management of financial, operational, and business risk.
With the rapid evolution and increasing complexity of products and techniques in the field of global risk finance, the journal brings together current material of relevance to both the supply and demand sides of the market.
- The Journal of Risk Finance is the premier scholarly journal in the field of applied financial risk management
- The editorial team endeavours to give initial feedback to authors within 30 days upon submission of their papers
- Readers have access to high-quality research articles and commentaries by an international slate of distinguished authors, discussing any and all aspects of risk-finance research and practice
- Reviewers have access to the journal when completing reviews.
Key journal audiences
- Finance, risk, and insurance academics
- Policy makers
- Risk managers
- Professionals in investment / asset management
- Financial engineers
The Journal of Risk Finance is indexed, abstracted and ranked in the following:
- ABDC (Australia)
- ABI/INFORM Complete / ABI/INFORM Global / Professional ABI/INFORM Complete (ProQuest)
- Banking Information Source (ProQuest)
- ABS (UK)
- BFI (Denmark)
- Business Source Alumni Edition / Complete / Complete: Government Edition / Corporate / Corporate (Select Edition) / Corporate Plus / Elite / Premier (EBSCO)
- Cabell's Directory of Publishing Opportunities in Economics and Finance
- ESSEC (France)
- China Risk Net
- JourQUAL 2.1 (Germany)
- NSD (Norway)
- OCLC - Electronic Collections Online
- Professional ProQuest Central / ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Pharma Collection
- QUALIS (Brazil)
- RePEc: Research Papers in Economics
- TOC Premier (EBSCO) ABDC (Australia)
For the latest news, publication alerts and debates, join our online communities: and LinkedIn
Journal of Risk Finance is available as part of an online subscription to the Emerald Accounting, Finance & Economics eJournals Collection. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Emerald Accounting, Finance & Economics eJournals Collection page.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the
principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics.
- The merits of pooling claims revisited
Nadine Gatzert, Hato Schmeiser
Volume: 13 Issue: 3; 2012
View Abstract | HTML | PDF