Full text online
Content: Table of Contents | Latest Issue RSS
Information: Journal information | Editorial Team | Author Guidelines
Other: Sample articles | Events | Recommend this journal
The Review of Behavioral Finance (RBF) offers a platform for the dissemination of original peer-reviewed articles in all areas of finance. High quality empirical, experimental and/or theoretical research articles in any area of finance are considered for publication in the Review.
The Editors welcome theoretical, empirical, and/or experimental articles, which are both original and of a high quality, to be considered for inclusion in the journal.
The Review welcomes original articles in any area of finance including the following:
• Corporate control and restructuring
• Financial decisions of listed or unlisted firms
• Market microstructure
• Mutual and hedge funds
• Risk measurement and asset pricing
• Trading strategies in financial/derivative markets
• Anomalies in financial markets
• RBF publishes original research articles in any area of finance with any theoretical orientation, including those inspiring healthy debate on finance theories and practices based on both neo-classical traditions, as well as behavioral paradigms that are useful for corporate financial managers, fund managers, bankers, and investors alike.
• RBF covers not only the theoretical and numerical side of financial decision making, but also the way the behavioral attributes of the decision makers influence the financial structure of a company, investors’ portfolio, and the functioning of financial markets.
• Financial decision makers
• ABI / Inform
• British Library
• Cabell's Directory of Publishing Opportunities in Economics and Finance and Management
• INSPEC (IET)
• ProQuest Central and Professional ProQuest Central
• ProQuest Social Science Journals
• RePEc: Research Papers in Economics
Review of Behavioral Finance is available as part of an online subscription to the Emerald Accounting, Finance & Economics eJournals Collection. For more information, please email email@example.com or visit the Emerald Accounting, Finance & Economics eJournals Collection page.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the
principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics.