Incorporates The Antidote
Follow the Table of Contents link above for previous content.
As a leader responsible for the competitive development of your organisation, as well as a desire to keep ahead of the game, you have a responsibility to ensure that you are fully aware of new strategies and developments that can impact upon your personal growth as a leader of others.
Strategy & Leadership gives you insight into your own leadership abilities without wasting your time. Each issue brings you informed opinion from leading specialists, gives you professional support and looks at strategies, tools and techniques from an objective position.
Strategy & Leadership explains the how and why in order to keep you clearly focused. Its thoughtful, in-depth analysis and advice tells you where you should be going and what to avoid on your journey.
Strategy & Leadership is a bi-monthly briefing that brings you the thoughts, advice and analysis of some of the world's current revolutionary thinkers. Your subscription will show you:
- How to improve existing leadership skills and develop new skills
- Maintain a competitive position for your organisation
- Motivate your workforce
- Adapt strategies in the light of technological change
- Reassess current strategies based on practical insights into how other organisations have structured and managed change for a success
- Consider new theories that could reshape current thinking and create future success
- Benefit from the advice of prominent futurists
- Learn from the experiences of leading CEOs and avoid the pitfalls that they have encountered
- Select, develop and retain senior colleagues who will help you steer your organisation in the future
- Stay one step ahead of the competition - both internally and externally
- Gain an insight into competitors' strategies
- Keep abreast of the latest trends in strategic planning
- Implement successful strategies for your organisation
Who Should Subscribe:
Existing and potential leaders should subscribe in order to:
- Identify new strategies and tactics to increase effectiveness
- Spot areas where they are lacking
- Utilise existing skills to their full potential
- Remain competitive in an increasingly demanding and complex business world
Executive leader coaches, leadership trainers, HR strategists and employers should subscribe in order to:
- Stay abreast of all the latest research in this dynamic area
- Develop leaders quickly and effectively
- Foster leadership potential
- Attract, retain and develop the talent in your organisation
What are the rewards for publishing in Strategy & Leadership?
- Worldwide subscribers to Strategy and Leadership will read your article.
- Accepted articles are eligible for the annual Literati Award for Strategy & Leadership.
- In a survey of authors, 98 percent said they would recommend Emerald as a publishing outlet.
- In addition, Strategy & Leadership is actively circulated to leading journalists at the WSJ, FT and The Economist.
- Previous Strategy & Leadership authors include - Michael Porter, Robert S. Kaplan, Michael Raynor, Philip Kotler and Gary Hamel as well as senior executives from Hewlett-Packard, Cisco, IBM, Bain, Deloitte and Accenture.
Strategy & Leadership is indexed and abstracted in:
- Emerald Management Reviews
- ASEAN Management Abstracts
- Business Index
- Business Periodicals Index
- Computer Literature Index
- Contents Pages in Management
- Management & Marketing Abstracts
- OCLC's Electronic Collections Online
- PAIS International in Print
- zetoc (British Library)
To read an interview with the editor of Strategy & Leadership, please click here
Follow Emerald's strategy portfolio on
To find out the usage statistics for this journal please email the publisher.
Strategy & Leadership is available as part of an online subscription to the Emerald Business, Management & Strategy eJournals Collection. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Emerald Business, Management & Strategy eJournals Collection page.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the
principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics.
- Joan Magretta: what executives can learn from revisiting Michael Porter
Robert J. Allio, Liam Fahey
Volume: 40 Issue: 2; 2012
View Abstract | HTML | PDF