New Launch for 2011
As the field of accounting in emerging economies increases in global importance, Emerald Group Publishing is proud to announce the approval of a new journal launch for 2011. The Journal of Accounting in Emerging Economies (JAEE) will be a sister publication to the Research in Accounting in Emerging Economies (RAEE) book series. The general papers published in JAEE will complement the more thematically-based paper collections in annual book series RAEE.
Papers are invited to the first volume (2 issues/volume) of JAEE to be published in 2011. JAEE will publish empirical research papers which are based on diverse methodological and theoretical approaches and which highlight the policy and practical implications of the research. Reviews of current debates will also be considered.
The coverage of the first ever journal on this subject area will include:
• Education, training, and the role of professional accounting bodies.
• Financial reporting and accounting standards.
• Corporate governance.
• Management accounting issues.
• The impact of structural adjustment programmes and international financial agencies on accounting practices.
• Accounting, regulation, and privatization.
• Accounting and accountability issues in the public sector, NGOs, multinational corporations.
• Accounting practices in family businesses.
• The impact of culture, ethnicity, and history on accounting.
• The role of accounting in socio-economic development and poverty reduction.
• Theoretical approaches to accounting.
All manuscripts will be subject to a double blind review process.
For more information, please contact:
The Publisher: Victoria Buttigieg (email@example.com)
Visit the journal homepage: www.emeraldinsight.com/jaee.htm