Emerald Management Reviews is a vast database of 290,000+ mostly independently written reviews of articles from the top 300 management publications worldwide, as selected by an independent accreditation board of industry experts.
All article abstracts are comprehensively classified and keyworded and, where there is no suitable abstract, subject experts create their own article summary, resulting in a quick and practical method of pinpointing and assessing the value of specific articles. With full-text availability, Emerald Management Reviews is a fast and effective way of researching the best management literature in the world.
- Quality of content. Emerald Management Reviews includes only the very best management journals in the world, so there is no time wasted trawling through substandard material as in some other databases. All the top titles are covered, such as Harvard Business Review, Journal of Marketing, Journal of Finance, Strategic Management Journal, MIT Sloan Management Review, and McKinsey Quarterly.
- Recency. Users are always up to date with the latest trends and developments in management because article abstracts appear in the database immediately after journal publication, plus saved search alerts instantly notify users of material relevant to them.
- Save money. Emerald Management Reviews helps to maximize use of existing resources – with link resolver technology, researchers and students can use Emerald Management Reviews to pinpoint articles quickly within their own library collections. Managers can save money on journal subscriptions as specific articles can be purchased as and when needed.
- Independence. The accreditation board is free to decide which journals merit selection, and our subject experts are free to present users with their unbiased views.
- Vast archives of information – 290,000 + abstracts dating back to 1988.
- 1,000 new abstracts added each month.
- All major management disciplines covered, from marketing and logistics, to strategy, human resource management, accounting and finance, quality, operations and production management, and information management.
- Up-to-the-minute information – abstracts appear in the database immediately after journal publication.
- Expertly classified and keyworded articles.
- Full-text availability for articles reviewed – seamlessly if users are subscribers to that journal.
Receive free access to Emerald Management Reviews when you subscribe to any of Emerald's Management e-Journals, management collections or Management First databases.
For more information please use the links at the top of this page or contact us.